Steve Gruber, Professor of Education
Dr. Stephen Gruber serves as Professor of Education. He previously served as the Chair of the education department, Assistant Dean for the School of Education graduate program, and Director of the M.Ed. program. Dr. Gruber has been an educator for more than 41 years, with a wide variety of experiences at both the P–12 and college level. Before arriving at Cedarville University in 2000, he was a school administrator for 20 years and a teacher and coach for six years. While at Cedarville, Dr. Gruber has taught undergraduate- and graduate-level education courses, both online and on campus, and has international teaching experience as well.
Education and Credentials
- Ed.D. in School Administration, Miami University
- Ed.S. in Curriculum and Instruction, Wright State University
- M.Ed. in School Administration, Wright State University
- B.A. in Social Science, Cedarville University
- Places to visit: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Hobbies: Licensed private pilot, photography, riding my Harley-Davidson motorcycle, water and snow skiing
- Why Cedarville: I am passionate about placing in K–12 schools highly competent teachers who are Christ-followers and love to serve.