Discipleship Leader (DL) Application Process
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Discipleship Leader (DL) position. Involvement as a discipleship small group leader is a wonderful way to make an eternal impact in the lives of fellow college students, develop life-long friendships, grow in your faith, and gain valuable leadership training and experience. I am confident that you will be stretched and encouraged through involvement in this "behind the scenes" campus ministry.
Be sure to complete the following steps which outline the application process.
- Read and understand the leader responsibilities outlined on the DL Information page .
- Complete and submit the DL Application by Friday, March 24th.
- Schedule an interview if your are a 1st time applicant.
- Read through the Q&A Page to gain a better understanding of what you might be getting yourself into!
- Contact Aaron Cook if you have any unanswered questions.
Please note that if you are selected for a DL position, you will be required to attend an important informational meeting on Wednesday, April 12th @8pm in the Chapel for all campus leaders for the 2017–2018 academic year.
Director of Discipleship Ministries