Urban Hope Training Center, Philadelphia
The Urban Hope Training Center is an outreach ministry of CE National, Inc. Located in the Kensington community of Philadelphia, Urban Hope is a cross-cultural urban youth training center with a mission "to reach the urban family through youth and children and provide training for believers in cross-cultural ministries."
Typical Day of Ministry
- 9:00 a.m. Evangelism and urban ministry training
- 10:00 a.m. Work projects (including assistance to the surrounding community)
- 3:00-5:30 p.m. After-school programs
- 7:00-9:00 p.m. Street ministry
- 10:00 p.m. Debriefing and prayer
- During the week you will visit and learn from various urban ministries in Philadelphia.
$435 per person
This cost is based on a team of 8 students and covers housing, meals, and transportation.
You can ask your church or youth group to help support your costs but, unfortunately, they will NOT be able to receive a tax-deductible receipt. Funds received over and above the support needed by a team member are non-refundable and will be considered overage. Overage will be put directly into the team fund as a whole.
You will leave campus Saturday, February 27 at 8:00 a.m. and return Saturday evening, March 6.
How can I get more information?
- Contact John Wambold, Director of Community Ministries.
How do I get involved?
- Complete the ministry application form by November 15.
- We hope to post teams before Christmas Break.