Intramural Flag Football
- Registration Dates: August 26 - September 1
- Play Begins: September 17
- Format: All teams will be scheduled to play three or four regular season first with the top teams entering a single elimination tournament to determine the top team.
- Number of players per team: Minimum - 10, Maximum - 16, During Play - 7
- Officials: Because we have had such a difficult time securing enough game officials for flag football in the past, each team MUST provide at least one player from their team who attends both FFB Official's clinics and is willing to work at least one game per week throughout the season. Teams which do not provide a game official for the season will not enter the playoff competition. The FFB Official's Clinics will be held Tuesday, September 4 at 5:15 p.m. and Saturday, September 8 at 1:00 p.m. Both clinics will be held in CAL 203 (conference room by elevator).
Scheduling: When signing up a team, please indicate your teams top three playing days and times as well as your team’s conflicts. The earlier you sign up, the better your chances will be to play at your most preferred day/time.
- Flag Football Rules
|Men 1||Monday||5:10 & 6:20p
|Men 2||Tuesday||5:10 & 6:20p