Intramural Flag Football
- Registration Dates: September 1-7
- Play Begins: September 16
- Format: All teams will be scheduled to play three or four regular season games first with the top teams entering a single elimination tournament to determine the top male and female teams. At least four teams of each gender must sign up before games are scheduled.
- Number of players per team: Minimum - 10, Maximum - 16, During Play - 7
- Officials: Because we have had such a difficult time securing enough game officials for flag football in the past, each team MUST provide at least one player from their team who attends both FFB Official's clinics and is willing to work at least one game per week throughout the season. Teams which do not provide a game official for the season will not enter the playoff competition. The FFB Official's Clinics will be held Thursday, August 29 at 5:15 p.m. and Saturday, August 31 at 1:00 p.m. Both clinics will be held in CAL 203 (conference room by elevator in Callan).
- Women (Powderpuff)
Scheduling: When signing up a team, please indicate your teams top three playing days and times as well as your team’s conflicts. The earlier you sign up, the better your chances will be to play at your most preferred day/time.
- Flag Football Rules
|Men 1||Monday||5:10 & 6:20p
|Men 2||Tuesday||5:10 & 6:20p