To enroll in the Engineering Co-op Program, follow these steps:
- Complete the co-op application form and submit it to the Engineering Department academic co-op advisor for approval and discussion of scheduling.
- You are now ready to visit the Career Services Co-Op coordinator and:
- Interview, accept or decline co-op employment offers.
- Once your co-op experience is defined and accepted by a partnering organization, give your employer the application form and the student performance evaluation. Both are to be completed by the employer during your co-op assignment.
- Prior to starting your co-op, complete the Assignment Record to outline your goals and objectives during your training term.
- Once your co-op is completed, evaluate the employer and report on your experience.
- Return any/all co-op documents to the Career Service Co-Op coordinator for certification and documentation of program completion.