Students may pay their University bills using cash, checks, wires, or with a major credit/debit card. Credit/debit card users will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee, with a minimum of $1. Payments can be made online using Student Finance system, in person at the Cashiers Office, or by phone by calling 937-766-7824. For your own protection, please DO NOT MAIL CASH.
Cedarville University offers two payment options, payment in full or a standard semester four-payment plan. You can review how these plans interact with your financial aid package using our online payment calculator.
Payment in Full
- Pay the full semester cost by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester) or next business day if a weekend.
- Avoid any interest charges.
- Every eligible student’s charges are set automatically in the Four-Payment Plan.
- Allows you to make four payments over 90 days for fall, spring, and summer semester charges.
- The first payment is due by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester). Subsequent payments are due by the first of each month.
- Students will be charged interest on any amount unpaid after the first due date.
- International students are required to pay each semester in full before they arrive on campus and do not have the four payment plan option.
Please include student ID on the memo line of the check. Please submit payments to:
Attention: Cashiers Office
251 N Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314