In order to attract and enroll students with high spiritual and academic standards, we seek to serve staff and faculty as they represent Cedarville University and build relationships with prospects, applicants, parents, churches, and schools; to build and maintain accurate data records for prospects, parents, churches, and schools; to implement the annual print communication plans and fulfill literature requests.
Our services include:
- Maintaining prospect/applicant database
- Maintaining database for churches and schools
- Creating parent files of accepted students
- Conducting database queries
- Implementing direct mail communication plan
- Managing promotional inventory
- Printing daily requested materials
- Packing for University representatives
- Monitoring counts for prospect events
1 Peter 4:10-11
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ.