Students may pay their University bills using cash, checks, wires, or with a major credit/debit card. Credit/debit card users will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee, with a minimum of $1. Payments can be made online using Student Finance system, in person at the Cashiers Office, or by phone by calling 937-766-7824. For your own protection, please DO NOT MAIL CASH.
Cedarville University offers two payment options, payment in full or a standard semester four-payment plan.
Payment in Full
- Pay the full semester cost by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester) or next business day if a weekend.
- Avoid any interest charges.
- Every eligible student's charges are set automatically in the Four-Payment Plan.
- Allows you to make four payments over 90 days for fall and spring semester charges (not available during summer).
- The first payment is due by August 4 (fall semester) or January 5 (spring semester). Subsequent payments are due by the first of each month.
- Students will be charged interest on any amount unpaid after the first due date.
- International students are required to pay each semester in full before they arrive on campus and do not have the four payment plan option.
Students can also make prepayments before receiving a bill. This allows the student to make level monthly payments over 12 months. Students can make payments by check beginning in May for fall charges and November for spring charges. Students can switch to Student Finance for remaining payments starting in July or January. As an added bonus, students will earn interest through the PIC plan for student account credit balances over $500 on the first day of each month. To make prepayments please contact the Cashiers Office.
Please include student ID on the memo line of the check. Please submit payments to:
Attention: Cashiers Office
251 N Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314