Kim Higginbotham, M.S.N. DirectorAssistant Professor of Nursing
Kimberly Higginbotham serves as Assistant Professor of Nursing and has been at Cedarville University since 2000.
Upon graduating from Cedarville University, Kimberly worked at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago on the pediatric unit. She worked with children with spinal cord injuries, head injuries, and children with special healthcare needs. While pursuing a graduate degree in the M.S.N. Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program at the University of Virginia, she continued to work as a pediatric nurse at the University of Virginia Health Science Center. After completing her M.S.N./PNP degree, she returned to Cedarville University as Assistant Professor of Nursing. In addition to teaching graduate and undergraduate pediatric courses, she practices as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P., Vanderbilt University
- M.S.N./PNP, University of Virginia
- B.S.N., Cedarville University
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP), Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist (PMHS), Pediatric Nursing Certification Board