SPC Connect - Windows Vista
- Verify that wireless is enabled on your computer.
- Click the wireless icon in the bottom right of the screen. Note: If your icon does not have a red X on it, you are already connected to a wireless network. Before continuing, you must disconnect. Click the icon and select Connect or Disconnect. In the next window, click on Disconnect then Close.
- Click the Network and Sharing Center link.
- Select Manage wireless netrworks in the left part of the window.
- Remove any networks named cu-secure by selecting them and clicking Remove in the bar above the list of networks, then click OK.
- Select Add from the bar above the list of networks.
- Select Manually create a network profile.
- Enter cu-secure in the Network name field, select WPA2-Enterprise in the Security type drop-down list, then click the Next button.
- Click Change connection settings.
- Select the Security tab and click the Settings button in the middle-right of the dialog.
- Uncheck the Validate server certificate box, then click the Configure button in the lower-right of the dialog. Uncheck the Automatically use my Windows logon box, then click the OK button.
- Click the OK on any open windows, then click the Close button.
- Click the wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen and click Connect to a network.
- Select cu-secure from the list and click Connect.
- Click the Enter/select additional log on information link.
- Enter your CedarNet username and password, leave the Logon domain box blank, and click the OK button then Close.
If you are have difficulties with your wireless connection, please feel free to contact the computer assistance center for further support.