SPC Connect - Windows XP
- Verify that wireless is enabled on your computer.
- Right-click the wireless icon in the bottom right of the screen and select Open Network Connections.
- Right-click the Wireless Network Connection icon then select Properties.
- Select the Wireless Networks tab, then remove all existing cu-secure connections (if any) by selecting each one and clicking the Remove button.
- Click the Add button.
- Type cu-secure in the Network name (SSID) field, then select WPA2 in the Network Authentication drop-down list.
- Select the Authentication tab, then select Protected EAP (PEAP) in the EAP type drop-down list.
- Uncheck the Authenticate as computer box.
- Click the Properties button underneath the PEAP type box.
- Uncheck the Validate server certificate box, then click the Configure button in the lower right of the dialog.
- Uncheck the Automatically use my Windows logon... box and click the OK button.
- Click the OK button in all open windows.
- Richt-click the wireless icon in the bottom right of the screen.
- Select View Available Wireless Networks.
- Click cu-secure in the list of networks, then click the Connect button.
- The network will now configure and connect.
- Click the bubble box that appears in the lower right of your screen that states Click here to select a certificate or other credentials...
- Enter your CedarNet username and password, leave the Logon domain box blank, and click the OK button.
If you are have difficulties with your wireless connection, please feel free to contact the computer assistance center for further support.