Health and Safety
- UMS Resources
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- UMS Services
- Common Health Issues
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization Form to Disclose Private Health Information - HIPAA
- Drug and Alcohol Policies - Student Handbook
- Judicial System - Student Handbook
- Campus Security Report - Clery Act Compliance
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Campus Safety Mission
- Campus Safety Services
- Security Resources
- Safety Information
- Emergency Procedures
- Vehicle Regulations
- Annual Campus Security & Fire Safety Report
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, and Fire Log 50
46. University Medical Services and Patient Rights and Responsibilities
The mission at University Medical Services is to enhance student success by providing high quality ambulatory health care services that are easily accessible and based on biblical principles of compassion, healthy lifestyle, and Christian stewardship. Information is provided on the services, resources, and policies for University Medical Services at Cedarville University.
47. Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Sexual Assault Prevention Programs
To create a healthy environment for students, and to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act of 1989, Public Law 101-226, Cedarville University adheres to certain guidelines for all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in degree programs on campus, including those students who do not live in campus housing. The specific guidelines are found in the current Student Handbook.
48. Vaccination Policies
Information is provided on the immunization policies at Cedarville University, the available resources at University Medical Services, and a link to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website with the recommended immunization schedule.
49. Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics, and Crime Log
Information is provided on campus safety and security and the resources available to students. Cedarville University prepares an annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report, in compliance with the Clery Act.
50. Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, and Fire Log
Information is provided on fire safety policies and the resources available to students. Cedarville University prepares an annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report, in compliance with the Clery Act.