Direct Deposit Instructions
PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
- Login to the Self Service homepage at selfservice.cedarville.edu and select Banking Information.
- There are two major types of deposits: Payroll Deposits and Refunds, Reimbursements, and Payments. You may have your payroll deposited into multiple bank accounts but you may only designate on bank account for Refunds, Reimbursements and Payments.
- To add banking information for either type of deposit, please select the Add an Account button in the upper right corner.
- This Add a Bank Account screen is now split vertically between the two categories. To add the same bank account for both types of deposits, make sure that both toggle switches are green and set to "On."
- If you only want to edit one of the two categories, leave the toggle switch "On" for the account you with to edit and turn the other to "Off."
- Then simply press the Next button in the lower right corner to enter your banking information.
- The Edit Bank Account Details box will appear. Please enter your banking information in each field and make sure you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your routing number is nine digits long. Once it is entered, you bank's name will appear below the routing number. If the routing number is entered incorrectly, you will get an error message "The routing number is invalid."
- Once all information is entered into the Edit Account Details form, select the Save button. You will now see an updated Banking Information homepage.
- Insure your additions are saved by clicking through all screens. Please note that it can take up to 5-7 days for any banking information change to take effect. Once verified you will see a verified symbol.
- Click Here for instructions to add additional accounts or to edit your banking information.
- If you choose to change your banking information, please do so at least seven (7) days in advance of your next pay. You may update the information by following the same steps as you did for enrolling in direct deposit.
ALL EMPLOYEES - Consent to W-2 electronic format:
- Visit Important Information about Tax Documents page for instructions.