PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
- Log into CedarInfo.
- Under the Employee Services heading, select Payroll direct deposit signup.
- Enter the routing number of the main account you would like your pay to be deposited into. For checking accounts, please use a check to enter this information or contact your financial institution to ensure thea ccuracy of the numbers you enter.
- Enter the bank name.
- Choose the type of account - checking or savings.
- Enter your account number.
- Should you choose to have your pay split between multiple bank accounts, proceed with the above steps in the Additional Deposit Accounts area of the direct deposit screen. You will be asked to rank the priority of the additional accounts (first, second, etc.).
- Click on the CONFIRM button to submit your direct deposit instructions.
- After you have reviewed your information, click the SUBMIT button.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your information was submitted. Please review the information within the e-mail to ensure accuracy.
- If you choose to change your banking information, please do so at least seven (7) days in advance of your next pay. You may update the information by following the same steps as you did for enrolling in direct deposit.
STUDENTS - If you wish to have your pay directly deposited into your Student Account:
- Enter your routing number as 999999992. (ensuring you have eight 9's entered).
- There is no need to enter a bank name since no bank is involved.
- At "account type" choose savings.
- At "account number" enter your student ID number (7 digit numbers only).
ALL EMPLOYEES - Consent to W-2 electronic format:
- Go to cedarville.edu/webadvisor.
- Click on the "Log In" link and enter your network User ID and Password (make sure that you enter your login name in lowercase letters). Click "Submit" to log in to WebAdvisor.
- Choose "Employees" from the menu on the left.
- Under "Employee Profile" on the left, click the "W-2 Electronic Consent" link.
- Select the top option to indicate you want your W-2 received by electronic delivery.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Click on "W-2 Statements" to view and/or print your W-2.