Note: The program evaluation process generates a report of a student's progress towards degree completion, including completed courses and courses necessary for completion. The program evaluation process does not provide a report if you are enrolled as a general study/non-degree student.
- Using any web browser, log in to WebAdvisor with your Cedarville User ID (username) and password.
- Note: If you have password problems, click on the Contact Us link on the WebAdvisor page and send an e-mail to the WebAdvisor administrator, or call 937-766-7905.
- Click on the Students link.
- Locate either the Academic Planning or Academic Profile sections and click on the Program Evaluation link.
- Select an active program; press Submit.
- Your academic/program evaluation will display on the screen and include your completed courses and courses necessary for degree completion. Compare your program evaluation with the degree requirements by reviewing the current or archived graduate and adult programs catalog listed at the top of the evaluation.
- Before enrolling for future courses, plan your studies by reviewing your program's completion options and the graduate and adult programs course schedules or by contacting your program advisor.
- If you have any questions about or notice any discrepancies on your academic/program evaluation, contact the Office of the Registrar.