Female student takes notes on laptop in class

Transient Study

  1. Transcript Request
  2. Change of Major/Advisor
  3. Figuring GPA
  4. List Requests
  5. Name/Address Change
  6. Releasing Academic Information
  7. Undeclared Students
  8. Verification of Student Status
  9. Veteran's Benefits

Coursework to be completed at other institutions by a student enrolled at Cedarville University must be approved by his or her academic advisor, the chairman of the academic department governing the course requirement that the transferred course is to satisfy and the Office of the Registrar. This approval must occur before the course is taken. Transient study forms are available in the Office of the Registrar located in SSC 132.