Credit Overload Request
If a student wishes to take 19-21 credits:
If a student meets the one of the following criteria they only need their advisor's approval:
- SENIOR with at least a 2.3 cumulative GPA
- JUNIOR or SOPHOMORE with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- FRESHMEN with at least 2.7 cumulative GPA
- Student without a Cedarville GPA who scored at least a 25 or equivalent on the ACT
The Department Chair must approve an overload for students who do not meet the criteria above or any student whose advisor is not available.
The Dean must approve any student whose department chair is not available.
If a student wishes to take 22 or more credits:
- All students need the approval of their Advisor, Department Chair and Dean (Academic VP if Dean is not available).