Cliff Fawcett, M.Ed, M.S.N., APRN, FNP-CNurse Practitioner, UMS
Professor Cliff Fawcett is an experienced nurse practitioner with more than 20 years of practice in orthopaedics, sports medicine, and family practice. Along with his role as a nurse practitioner for University Medical Services, Cliff serves as the coordinator of the Family Nurse Practitioner in the Master of Science in Nursing program.
Education and Credentials
- M.S.N. (FNP), University of Delaware
- M.Ed., Sports Medicine/Athletic Training, University of Virginia
- B.S.N., Cedarville University
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C)