General Category Archives
October 18, 2018
Are you looking for Christmas gifts for your Yellow Jacket?
For a limited time only, Cedarville is partnering with Under Armour to allow you to purchase Cedarville University athletics-authorized clothing from Under Armour. You can order Yellow Jackets T-shirts, quarter zips, and hoodies, along with other great-looking gear for your future Yellow Jacket or other family members.
But don't wait long! The online store is only open TODAY through October 30.
Posted in General
October 11, 2018
Fall break is coming up next week (October 18–21). Students will get a much-needed break from classes and spend time with family and friends. Please pray for our students, as many of them will be traveling during the weekend.
One group that you can specifically pray for is Aaron Cook, Director of Discipleship Ministries, and the Discipleship Council, who will be traveling to work among Navajo Indians at Immanuel Mission in Arizona. Please pray for safety as they travel and for opportunities to shine the light of Christ to people in need.
Fall Break Dining Hours
If your student will be staying on campus for the break, they'll need to be aware that the dining hall will be operating under abbreviated times. Here is the dining schedule for the break, Thursday, October 18. through Sunday, October 21:
- Breakfast: 8:30–9:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 12–1 p.m.
- Dinner: 5–6 p.m.
Additionally, Stinger's will be closed during the break.
Posted in General Global Outreach
October 3, 2018
Neos, an IBC company, has created two options for you to choose from:
- JoyBox, and assortment of snacks and spiritual encouragement to spread a little joy to your student in the middle of the semester
- Flu-Requisite, an assortment of products to help your student fight the flu, feel better, and get back to class
You can choose from multiple packages that we will deliver to your student via the campus post office, and you'll pay no shipping or delivery fees.
Order your student's package today! You'll show your student you're thinking about them, while supporting a group of aspiring business professionals.
Posted in General
October 2, 2018
Just a reminder that Homecoming and Parents Weekend starts this Friday, October 5! We hope that many of you can make it to campus to enjoy the weekend’s festivities and spend time with your student. Even if you did not preregister, there are still a lot of events to enjoy that do not require tickets!
For those who can't make it in person, we're making a few events available via livestreaming so you can participate wherever you might be. Visit cedarville.edu/HomecomingLive to watch the following special events (all times EDT):
- Homecoming Chapel with Dr. White's State of the University address, Friday, October 5, at 10 a.m. Listen as Dr. White reflects on how God has richly blessed Cedarville this past year.
- Cardboard Canoe Race (weather permitting), Friday, October 5, at 3 p.m. Watch as freshmen engineering students and others attempt to cross Cedar Lake in a canoe they construct with cardboard. It's always a highlight of homecoming!
- Homecoming Parade, Saturday, October 6, at 10 a.m. Join us as we line Main Street to watch the annual Homecoming and Parents Weekend Parade! There will be a mix of student displays, class reunion floats, and community representation.
- The Light: A Night of Worship, Saturday, October 6, at 7 p.m. Experience an incredible night of music – from traditional hymns to classic choral selections to contemporary worship songs – as hundreds of voices lift their voices in praise to our great God.
Posted in General