August 8, 2016
Getting Started is a little over a week away. We here at Cedarville University have been praying for you and your student and are ready to serve you when you arrive on Friday, August 19th. The goal of this post is to provide you with information to help you prepare and to be successful when you arrive.
What should I do before we arrive at Cedarville University?
- Visit the Getting Started website
- Download the Getting Started Guidebook App on your phone
What documentation should we bring in order for our student to get a job on campus?
- Original or certified copy of your student’s birth certificate or Passport
- Original Social Security card
- Photo identification (Drivers License or University ID)
Where do we go when we get on campus?
- Welcome to the Ville (Registration) will take place in the Doden Field House
- Follow the big yellow signs (2ft by 4ft). These signs will be out on the main road and will lead you to the Doden Field House
What if we have questions before we arrive?
- Please do not hesitate to contact Student Life Programs with your Getting Started questions or concerns.
What if we have questions or need assistance when we are on campus?
- Please find one of our staff; we are here to serve you. We will be wearing the bright, light blue t-shirt.
- Contact the Student Life Programs Office.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Cedarville University and welcoming your student home, as they become a part of the Cedarville family.
July 13, 2016
Getting Started is a little over four weeks away. We are working hard to prepare campus and programs for you and your student. The goal of this post is to provide you with the most up-to-date information as well as the tools necessary to have a successful and fun Getting Started Weekend.
The goal of Getting Started is to welcome and acclimate new Yellow Jackets. This journey starts now, and we want you to know that our administration, faculty, staff, and students are praying for you and your student as you take this next step. When you arrive on campus, please follow the yellow signs with the blue arrows to the Doden Field House to begin the Getting Started process.
Student Life Programs is here to serve you by ensuring you have all of your questions answered in regard to Getting Started. Please contact us by phone at (937)766-7955, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text at (937)697-1056.
June 13, 2016
Greetings from Cedarville University and the quiet Village of Cedarville, Ohio. Getting Started Weekend 2016 is only few weeks away, and we are working hard and looking forward to having the campus full of new and returning students.
ParentConnect was created with the purpose of providing parents with relevant information about Cedarville University, introducing parents to events and services that are tailored to parents, as well as providing parents with a snapshot of student life at Cedarville University. Every month you will receive at least two different posts from ParentConnect, and our desire is to keep you informed and to equip you to serve your student from home.
With Getting Started only a few short weeks away we wanted to update you with some important information.
- Getting Started has gone mobile - download our mobile guide
- Homecoming and Parents Weekend – September 30 – October 1
- CU LEADership Conference – January 20–21, 2017
- Li’l Sibs Weekend – February 4–5, 2017
We are looking forward to serving you and your student during the 2016-2017 Academic Year, and we do all this for the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10