Student Handbook and Online Resources
Cedarville University is intentional about creating a Christ-centered community, rigorous in our pursuit of scholarship, and balanced in our approach to Christian lifestyle.
We call our student handbook The Cedarville Experience because it includes many of the guidelines and principles that will shape your time at Cedarville. It is based on a set of core values and the Cedarville Covenant which shape each student’s experience at Cedarville University.
- The Cedarville Experience - Undergraduate Edition
- The Cedarville Experience - Graduate Edition
- Academic Integrity Statement
- Residence Life Guidelines
- Townhouse Guidelines
- Appeal Process
- Legal Resources for College Students
If you have questions or need more information, please contact the student life deans.