Achieve Your Goals
Fortune 500 companies, top government agencies, and educational institutions recruit our graduates because of their career preparation, high-level integrity, and incredible work ethic. Our 98.3% placement — nearly 15 percentage points above the national average — affirms this success. You’ll find our graduates working at places like:
- ABC Television
- Ernst & Young
- The FBI
- The Mayo Clinic
- The NFL
- Procter & Gamble
- Walt Disney World
And pursuing graduate degrees at places like:
- Cambridge University
- Cornell University
- Georgetown University
- Harvard University
- Ohio State University
- Princeton University
- University of Chicago
- Yale University
Behind the Data
Cedarville uses a six-month postgraduation model for acquiring career data, the standard used by most colleges and universities. We begin surveying graduates right after commencement in May, and finalize our results by January 31 of the following year.
So, how do Cedarville’s employment and grad school placement rates compare to the national average? See for yourself.
Cedarville students have won international solar energy competitions (nine World Solar Splash titles), regularly post the highest first-time pass rate in Ohio on the CPA exam, and have a remarkable first-attempt admission rate to medical school -- nearly 70 percent! Here are a few more examples of their outstanding success:
- 100% of teacher-candidates from the School of Education achieved recommended passing rate or higher on their first attempt of the national Teacher Performance Assessment.
- Athletic Training students had a 96% first-time pass rate on the National Athletic Trainers’ Association exam (15 points higher than the national average).
- LSAT exam scores at 90th percentile or above.
- Top half of psychology students scored in 92nd percentile on national test.
- State champions in two competition areas of the Ohio Society of Health System Pharmacists (only school to do this).
- 93% pass rate last year on the Social Work state board exam (average is 70%).
- Model United Nations team named Outstanding Delegation at national competition.
- Art student selected as one of four national recipients of the Yeck College Artist Fellowship.
- Department of English, Literature, and Modern Languages produces its own publication.
- Members of Alpha Kappa Delta, the English honor society, presented at a national conference, giving our students real-world exposure to professionals in their field. One student’s presentation won an award.
- Aerodesign team from the School of Engineering and Computer Science earned seventh place of 19 teams in first competition.
- Urban concept vehicle built by engineering students won second place in national competition.
- Biology students consistently score in the 90th percentile of the ETS Major Field Test in Biology.
- Math students scored in the 99th percentile in the ETS Major Field Test in Mathematics.
- Students who took Human Structure and Function last spring took a standardized final created by the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS). The average for our students was the highest HAPS has seen, and one of the students had highest individual score ever achieved on the exam.
- Finance majors actively manage a $130,000-plus stock portfolio.
- National Christian College Forensics Competition: National champs 2014, 2016; 2nd place 2015.
- 97% of the class of 2016 was employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- School of Education graduate named Teacher of the Year for 2016 by the Texas Computer Educators Association
- 100% of Pharm.D. graduates found jobs within six months of graduation and 79% who pursued postgraduate residency training programs received them (well above national average of 66%).
- The Industrial and Innovative Design program partners with the Honda Powersports Division providing students internships and real-world experience.
- Graphic design students placed in internships at Disney, Guthrie Theater, and Cincinnati Conservatory of Music