During the Spring semester, Cedarville University Professor Teresa Clark and her Physical Education in the Elementary School class will be offering physical education classes. These classes are offered to homeschooled children between the ages of 6-12. Multi-Age Physical Education majors will be teaching these classes under the supervision of Professor Teresa Clark.
Medical Release form must be filled out for each child and brought with you on the first day of class.
Download Medical Release Form »
- $10/homeschooler, $20/family
- Payment can be made by credit card or check (payment by mail) on the online registration form
- If paying by mail, please make check payable to Cedarville University and send payment to the following address:
School of Allied Health
Attention: Kari Atkinson
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
- Homeschoolers ages 6 to 12 years old
- March 15 – April 28, 2023
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 1–1:45 p.m.
- No Class on Friday, April 7
- Callan Athletic Center, Stranaham Gymnasium
What to Wear:
- Physical education attire (Shorts & T-shirts or warm-ups) & Tennis Shoes (everyone).
You must pick up your children on time! (The instructors will have classes at 2 pm.m. and your children may not stay unsupervised.)
Contact Kari Atkinson by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (937) 766-7755.