Physical Education in the Elementary School
During the Spring semester, Cedarville University Professor Teresa Clark and her Physical Education in the Elementary School class will be offering physical education classes. These classes are offered to homeschooled children between the ages of 6-12. Multi-Age Physical Education majors will be teaching these classes under the supervision of Professor Teresa Clark.
Medical Release form must be filled out for each child and brought with you on the first day of class.
- $10/homeschooler, $20/family
- Payment can be made by credit card or check (payment by mail) on the online registration form
- If paying by mail, please make check payable to Cedarville University and send payment to the following address:
Kinesiology & Allied Health Department
Attention: Lydia Leonzo
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
- Homeschoolers ages 6 -12
- March 17, 2021 - April 23, 2021
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - 1:00 – 1:45 p.m.
- No Class on Wednesday, April 21
- Callan Athletic Center, Stranaham Gymnasium
What to Wear:
- Facial coverings
- Physical education attire (Shorts & T-shirts or warm-ups) & Tennis Shoes (everyone)
- Students are required to wear a facial covering during class.
- Non-participating family members will not be permitted to be in the gym during class time.
- Reference the Caring Well. Staying Well. COVID-19 Operating Plan
- Medical Release Form must be filled out for each child and brought with you on the first day of class.
You must pick up your children on time! (The instructors will have classes afterwards and your children may not stay unsupervised.)
Contact Lydia Leonzo by e-mail or at (937) 766-7755.