Kathryn Hawley, MMS, PA-CDirector of Clinical Education, Assistant Professor | Physician Assistant Program*
Kathryn Hawley joined the School of Allied Health faculty in fall 2020 after 12 years of clinical practice. As a physician assistant, she provided compassionate, evidence-based medical care to patients in underserved primary care and later gynecologic oncology. She was also a clinical preceptor to PA students in their women’s health rotation. As part of the developing PA Program, she is excited to build the clinical year curriculum and experiences, develop as an educator, and engage with the Cedarville community.
Education and Credentials:
- M.M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University
- B.S. in Psychology, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Certified Physician Assistant (NCCPA)
- Travel, time spent in nature, painting and crafts, cooking with friends
- Why Cedarville? I never imagined how I could combine my medical skills and experience with my joy for discipleship. God knew and brought me to Cedarville University to train up PAs to be expertly skilled, humble, compassionate medical providers and champions for Christ in a hurting world.
*Cedarville University plans to launch a physician assistant (PA) graduate program by May 2023 pending approval by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.