Teresa Clark, M.S.Associate Professor of Kinesiology
Professor Clark teaches courses in the multi-age health and physical education major and the coaching minor, as well as courses in the Department of Education. She serves as Assistant Chair for the Department of Kinesiology and Allied Health, as well as the Faculty Athletic Representative, and the Title IX Coordinator. She is a member of American Alliance for Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance and the Faculty Athletic Representative Association. She was the 2007 Cedarville University Faculty Member of the Year. She has been at Cedarville University since 1996.
Education and Credentials
- M.S., Indiana University
- B.A., Cedarville University
- All Senses Work Together for Good (Teresa G. Clark) Christian Early Education (2012)
- Enhancing Student Learning Through Physical Activity in the Classroom (Teresa G. Clark) Phi Delta Kappan (2009)
- Enjoying the Urge to Move (Teresa G. Clark) Christian Early Education (2003)
- NCAA Membership Process (Teresa G. Clark) NCAA National Convention (2016)
- A Win-Win-Win Program for Homeschoolers, Parents and Physical Educators (Teresa G. Clark and Kathleen Freese) Physical Education Teacher Education National Conference (2012)
- Traveling, reading, scrap booking and spending time with her grandchildren
- Why Cedarville?: The best part of teaching/working at Cedarville University is being able to teach and minister to students from a biblical worldview.