Veronica PetersAssistant Professor of Nursing
Professor Veronica Peters is a master's-prepared registered nurse with several varied professional experiences, including over two decades serving in higher education.
Education and Credentials:
- Post-Master's degree in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), University of Southern Indiana
- M.S.N., Indiana Wesleyan University
- M.Ed., University of Central Oklahoma
- B.S.N., Roberts Wesleyan College
- Reading, spending time with family, traveling, being outdoors
- Why Cedarville?: I thoroughly enjoy working with students, facilitating their learning in the profession God called me to serve in many years ago. Having previous experience as both a student and employee at institutions of Christian higher education, I feel comfortable in this environment and desire to continuing serving the Lord, integrating my faith in teaching and mentoring students as they prepare to serve the Lord as members in the nursing profession.