- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Experiential Programs
- Global Impact
- Celebrating Success
- Contact Us
Kristie serves as the Director of Community Engagement, connecting with School of Pharmacy alumni preceptors and organizing missions and experiential opportunities. She has been at Cedarville for five years, previously as a graduate and College Now advisor.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Counseling, Wright State University
- B.A. in Psychology, Miami University
- Traveling to all 50 states with my family, exercising outdoors, reading, continuing education, and organizing my home
- Why Cedarville? Cedarville is my first place of employment where I am with like-minded believers. It's refreshing to see the biblical integration in all places at Cedarville and in the relationships fostered on campus and within a working environment.