Family Pay Option
High school students living anywhere on the globe who have access to a computer and high-speed Internet can begin earning college credit through Cedarville's College Now program! College Now's online courses are Christ-centered and many of our courses meet general education requirements. College Now's Family Pay Option makes it affordable.
- View the admissions criteria and access the online application.
- View the online course listing. Online courses are offered fall, spring, and summer terms.
- Learn more about College Now's Family Pay Option by viewing the FAQ.
AFFORDABLE Family-Pay Pricing?
- Available to any Ohio or non-Ohio student who does not receive College Credit Plus funding.
- The current rate is $175 per credit hour (an 80% savings off normal tuition rates).
- Most courses are 3-4 credit hours.
- Course fees and textbooks are additional and are the responsibility of the student.
When does eligibility for College Now pricing end?
College Now pricing extends through Cedarville University's spring semester of a student's senior year (the fourth year) of high school, even if that student completes his/her graduation requirements at some later time in the summer. The University retains the right to determine when a student should be considered a high school graduate and therefore no longer eligible for College Now pricing.