Cedarville University Partners with CHEO
Offering Homeschooling Families Educational Options That Are Marked by Excellence and a Biblical Worldview
Cedarville University is pleased to partner with CHEO to provide dual enrollment, undergraduate, and graduate program opportunities that meet the needs of homeschooling families! You’ll find we care about the same things you do: teaching from a biblical worldview, academic excellence, and spiritual growth and discipleship. You’ll find each of these woven into everything we do. Listen as our President, Thomas White — also a homeschool dad —shares his heart in this video:
Explore All That Cedarville Has to Offer
Dual Enrollment (CCP)
- Earn college credit in high school.
- Choose online or in-person courses.
- Take select courses for FREE through Ohio’s CCP.
- Choose from 150 programs, including liberal arts, the professions, and STEMM offerings.
- Complete a Bible minor as part of every major.
- Enjoy a vibrant campus community, including daily chapel and discipleship groups.
- Choose from athletic training, business, ministry, nursing, pharmacy, and worship.
- Complete most programs online in flexible formats.
- Receive 15% off tuition on select programs as a CHEO parent.