Dual Enrollment Orientation Day
Dual Enrollment Orientation Day will be held Tuesday, August 6, 2019, on Cedarville University's campus.
This is the perfect opportunity for NEW Dual Enrollment* students enrolled for the first time in Cedarville courses online or on campus to:
- Gain confidence that will help you succeed in the college classroom
- Learn skills to be successful in either the online classroom or face-to-face
- Learn how to access library resources whether you will commute to campus or take an online course
- Learn about the technology and software you will use in class
- Visit Cedarville University’s beautiful campus
If you plan to take a course in either fall or spring semester during the 2019-20 academic year, please join us. Although this event is not mandatory, students who attend will begin their courses with more confidence. Students who live within driving distance are strongly encouraged to attend. Space is limited to the first 150 students who register.
Learn more about Orientation and see the schedule.
If you are unable to attend or are taking your first course during summer session, review the online orientation information at Next Steps for Accepted Students.
Contact your program adviser.
*This event is NOT for registered college freshman. High school students only.