Maggie HessDirector of Graduate Recruiting - Online and Ministry Programs
Magdalene Hess has served adult learners within Christian higher education for the past two decades. Her roles have included Director of Recruiting, Director of Enrollment, and Recruiter. Magdalene has also served in many outside sales as well as medical device headhunting positions.
Education and Credentials
- MBA, Bethel University
- BS in Business Administration, Houghton College
- AS in Business Administration, Shawnee State University
- President, Twin Cities Adult Education Alliance (TCAEA)
- CAHEA annual conference featured speaker, "The Art of a Good Conversation."
- Consumer Marketing college course instructor
- Dale Carnegie sales training specialist
I am a women's basketball fanatic! My Shawnee State University Lady Bears was the 2000 National Champions and 2001 National Tournament Elite 8 Finalists. I am a true nerd of the game — I actually enjoy studying film and scouting. I am also passionate about helping animals. In addition to regularly volunteering at the Animal Humane Society, I found an outlet for my competitive spirit by raising the most money for the 2007 AHS' Walk for Animals. Fundraising for God's loving little furballs truly brought my heart joy!