- Admission Requirements
- Costs and Financial Aid
- Military Families and Veterans
- Organizational Partners
- Accepted Students
- Refer a Friend
- Contact Us
Kristie PassageGraduate Admissions & Enrollment Advisor | Ministry, Master of Athletic Training and PA Programs
Kristie serves as the Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Advisor for various programs in The Graduate School. She assists and advises students throughout the application process and their online degree programs. She has been at Cedarville since 2016, previously as a Dual Enrollment advisor and the Director of Community Engagement in the School of Pharmacy.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Counseling, Wright State University
- B.A. in Psychology, Miami University
- Traveling to all 50 states with my family, exercising outdoors, reading, continuing education, and organizing my home
- Why Cedarville? Cedarville is my first place of employment where I am with like-minded believers. It's refreshing to see the biblical integration in all places at Cedarville and in the relationships fostered on campus and within a working environment.