CRU has partnered with Cedarville University to offer a 15% tuition savings to its employees.
What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Access Your Partnership Scholarship
You will be able to indicate on the application that you qualify for this tuition scholarship as an employee or member of a partnering organization. Upon your acceptance to your graduate program of choice, the scholarship will automatically be applied to your account.
You will be able to retain your graduate scholarship, as long as you remain an actively enrolled graduate student.
Visit the Cedarville Partners page for more information on using your partnership scholarship.