SEBTS has partnered with Cedarville University to offer a 15% tuition savings to its employees.
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (SEBTS) has partnered with Cedarville University to offer a 15% tuition savings to its employees.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
Current students or recent graduates of SEBTS can add an M.B.A. to your M.Div. through a partnership with Cedarville. This dual degree – with a M.B.A. taught from a biblical worldview – is perfect for church and ministry leaders.
Because of our partnership with SEBTS, you'll receive a 15% tuition scholarship on your M.B.A. courses and have an accelerated pathway to your dual degree.
Start Your Journey to a Graduate Degree Now
You will enjoy these benefits when you apply now:
- NO application fee
- NO required graduate entrance exam (e.g. GRE or GMAT)
- Quick processing of your application
- 15% tuition scholarship applied to all courses and consideration for other available financial aid
What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Access Your Partnership Scholarship
You will be able to indicate on the application that you qualify for this tuition scholarship as an employee or member of a partnering organization. Upon your acceptance to your graduate program of choice, the scholarship will automatically be applied to your account.
You will be able to retain your graduate scholarship, as long as you remain an actively enrolled graduate student.