In a unique dual degree, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (SEBTS) M.Div. students can complete a Cedarville University M.B.A. with a 15% tuition savings.
SEBTS employees can also complete any Cedarville online graduate program at a 15% tuition savings.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
Current SEBTS students or recent graduates of SEBTS can add an M.B.A. to their M.Div. through a partnership with Cedarville. This dual degree — with an M.B.A. taught from a biblical worldview — is perfect for church and ministry leaders.
SEBTS students follow the M.Div. with Christian Ministry track, which provides a large number of elective hours that can be filled by M.B.A. courses at Cedarville University.
Because of our partnership with SEBTS, you'll receive a 15% tuition scholarship on your M.B.A. courses and have an accelerated pathway to your dual degree.
Start Your Journey to a Graduate Degree Now
You will enjoy these benefits when you apply now:
- NO application fee
- NO required graduate entrance exam (e.g. GRE or GMAT)
- Quick processing of your application
- 15% tuition scholarship applied to all courses and consideration for other available financial aid
What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Receive your Tuition Savings on Select Graduate Programs
SEBTS students who are pursuing an M.Div.+M.B.A. receive a 15% tuition discount on their Cedarville University M.B.A.
Additionally, SEBTS employees are entitled to a 15% percent tuition discount on Cedarville’s highly regarded online graduate programs, with in-demand programs like Business, Innovation, Leadership, Nursing, Ministry, Worship and Theology, and more. Each is taught from a solid biblical world view.
Explore the current list of graduate programs below and consider applying today.
- Business Certificate - Cybersecurity Management
- Business Certificate - Healthcare Administration
- Business Certificate - Operations Management
- M.A. in Biblical Leadership
- M.A. in Worship and Theology
- M.B.A. - Accounting
- M.B.A. - Business Analytics
- M.B.A. - Cybersecurity Management
- M.B.A. - Healthcare Administration
- M.B.A. - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- M.B.A. - Operations Management
- M.Div., Advanced
- M.S.N. - Family Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N. - Leadership
- M.S.N. - Nurse Educator
- M.S.N. - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N. + M.B.A.
- Ministry Certificate - Worship Leadership
- Nursing Certificate - Leadership
- Nursing Certificate - Nursing Education
- Pharm.D. + M.B.A.
Access Your Partnership Scholarship
On page two of your application in the section titled Cedarville Partners, you will be able to indicate that you qualify for this tuition discount as an SEBTS M.Div.+M.B.A. student or SEBTS employee. Upon your acceptance to your graduate program of choice, the scholarship will automatically be applied to your account.
You will be able to retain your graduate discount, as long as you remain an actively enrolled graduate student.