Developing meaningful, Christ-centered relationships to advance the mission of Cedarville University is at the heart of everything we do in the Advancement division. Alumni Relations, The Cedarville Scholarship Fund, Estate and Gift Planning, Scholarships, and Advancement Services work together to cultivate life-long connections and support of the University. We are grateful for the individuals, families, and organizations that share our passion for Christ-centered education and invest their resources, time, and wisdom in Cedarville’s programs and students.
- Reflect Christ to you in our decisions, words, and actions
- Share with you the great things God is doing at Cedarville
- Focus on building new relationships, strengthening existing relationships, facilitating and appreciating your generosity
- Serve you – donors, alumni, students, colleagues, and members of the community
- Strive for excellence as good stewards of your resources, always giving our best effort and seeking improved performance
- Unite your passions as a donor with on campus initiatives