One Thousand Days Transformed - The Campaign for Cedarville


FAQs about a CedarNet user name and password


*Don't have a CedarNet user name and password? Contact us at 1-888-CEDARVILLE (233-2784) to receive yours immediately.

How can I change my password to something I'll remember?

From myCU, search for the Change my CedarNet Password task.

Can I set up a hint for my password just in case I can't remember what it is?

From myCU, search for the Change CedarNet Password task.

How can I update my address, family info, employment, or church information?

Log in to the Alumni Directory and click on the category you would like to update under "Update Your Information in the Directory."

How can I choose what info other alumni searching the Alumni Directory can see about me?

Log in to the Alumni Directory and click on "Choose what information other alumni can see about you in the directory ("visibility" settings)." When that page comes up, follow the instructions.

How can I find my long-lost friends from Cedarville?

Log in to the Alumni Directory and search by last name, year, or zip code.

What if my friend's information is not listed on the directory?

Not everyone has registered for the directory, but more than likely we have their information in our database. You can call us at 1-888-CEDARVILLE (233-2784) or email us requesting that person's contact information.

How can I set up my own Cedarville E-mail for Life email account?

To activate an account, search for "Email for Life (EFL)" from myCU.

How do I set a reunion year? For instance, I started with the class of '83, but my diploma says '86.

Log in to the Alumni Directory. Under "Update Your Information in the Directory" choose "Name/Address Information." A page will come up listing your name and address information. Right under your name will be your graduation year according to the Office of the Registrar. The next line gives you the opportunity to add a "reunion year."

How can I update my student activities record?

Log in to myCU. Under the "Student Life" choose "View/modify your activities record," click "submit" and then update your record. By doing this, you'll be sure to get invited to special reunions.

Am I able to view my transcript?

Log in to myCU. Under the "Academic (Student) Transactions" choose "View your transcript."