Take College Credit Plus (CCP) Courses at Cedarville University!
Get a head start on the approximately 1,000 days you’ll spend in college! At Cedarville University, when it comes to your college education, we know that every day matters! We want to help you make the most of every one of your days in college, starting while you're still in high school. Through Cedarville's dual enrollment program, you can begin earning college credit now.
Cedarville’s accredited online dual enrollment courses are taught from a biblical worldview, meet general education requirements, and are affordable for families. You’ll learn alongside current Cedarville students and peers from around the world, studying challenging topics taught by outstanding professors.
Cedarville accepts College Credit Plus (CCP) funding from Ohio public, private, and homeschool students. Eligible students can earn FREE college credit with College Credit Plus (CCP).
Ready to start earning college credit now?
What You Can Expect From Cedarville's Dual Enrollment Program
From Parents and Students:
Why should I take dual enrollment courses?
Through Cedarville’s dual enrollment program, you can:
- Earn college credit and high school credit at the same time.
- Gain confidence in completing college-level work.
- Save money by reducing time in college.
Why Choose Cedarville for CCP Courses?
As a dual-enrolled student at Cedarville, you’ll:
- Experience excellent academics taught from a distinctly biblical worldview
- Learn from outstanding Christian professors who care about your success
- Work one-on-one with an academic advisor to achieve your academic goals
- Take part in class discussions with Christian students from around the world
- Choose the flexibility of online or on-campus courses.
- Credits are transferrable to other colleges and universities
College Credit Plus for Ohio Students
Ohio public, private and homeschool students may be eligible to take courses for FREE through the state funded College Credit Plus (CCP) program.