Is it time for a bold step that will equip YOU for what's next?
Choosing a Cedarville University online M.B.A. is about equipping yourself for leadership while gaining practical skills and making Christian professional connections that will last a lifetime.
Your M.B.A. will prepare you to make the most of your gifts and experiences while affirming you were created to share those gifts with others through stewardship and service.
If God is calling you to do something that really matters, choose a graduate business degree that is unlike any other. Choose Cedarville University.
Graduate Business Areas of Study:
- Business Analytics
- Cybersecurity Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
M.A. in Innovation
- Business Innovation
- Business Analytics and Visualization
Develop Your Gifts. Have a Greater Impact.
Watch Cedarville's president, Dr. Thomas White, discuss graduate education as an opportunity for stewardship.
From Our Students:
Why Pursue an Online M.B.A. or M.A. in Innovation at Cedarville?
Cedarville University’s online Master of Business Administration is preparing Christian professionals for career success and Gospel impact wherever God leads them.
Six concentrations to equip you for in-demand positions in a wide range of settings:
- The Accounting M.B.A. will equip you to excel in strategic accounting and finance leadership roles.
- The M.B.A. Healthcare Administration option will equip you to serve and lead in a variety of healthcare settings.
- The M.B.A. in Operations Management will prepare you to lead an organization and improve its operations.
- The Cybersecurity Management M.B.A. will equip you to lead in the exciting and high-demand cybersecurity field.
- The Business Analytics M.B.A. will help you use data to improve an organization’s functions and marketing efforts.
- The Entrepreneurship M.B.A. program will foster your creativity and prepare you to start and lead a new business.
Cedarville University’s Master of Arts in innovation prepares its graduates with the business knowledge and hands-on skills needed to enact real change through creative problem-solving.
About Graduate Study at Cedarville:
When you pursue a graduate degree from Cedarville University, you are joining a community of more than 500 master's and doctoral-level students who are pursuing God's call on their life through advanced education in 28 business, ministry, and healthcare programs. Study online or in-person, and you will engage with faculty who are experts in their field and care deeply for you as a student. You will experience excellent education and a network of support and academic resources that are dedicated to your success. More than 300 Fortune 500 companies, top government agencies, and educational institutions recruit Cedarville graduates each year because of their career preparation, high-level integrity, and incredible work ethic. If you want to lead and serve with excellence wherever God calls you, adding a graduate degree from Cedarville is the right choice for your next professional step.
Home to a total student body of 5,082 graduate, undergraduate, and dual enrolled students, Cedarville is fulfilling its mission to transform students' lives through excellent education and intentional discipleship in submission to biblical authority.