Last updated: July 22, 2020
Living in community on a residential campus is an important component of students’ Cedarville experience. Through residence life and student events, they enjoy intentional discipleship and build meaningful friendships that spur them to grow deeper in their faith. We are considering the residence halls to be students’ homes. We will not require masks in the residential setting.
What You Can Expect:
- No more than two students housed in each room.
- Outside guests will not be permitted to visit students in the residence halls (except to assist with move-in).
- Students are encouraged to exercise caution if they visit friends in residence halls other than their own hall or unit.
- Campus Experience will plan student events with COVID-19 protocols in view. Events will be held in multiple locations to limit crowd sizes. More events will be held outdoors. And, watch for a new app that enables students to check in virtually, avoiding waiting in lines.
- Masks are expected in all public spaces where distancing is not possible.
- We will encourage students to avoid unnecessary travel to areas with higher incidents of COVID-19 in order to protect themselves and others.