UMS Vaccination Clinic
Out of an abundance of caution, this scheduled Vaccination Clinic has been canceled based on recommendations made by federal health agencies.
UMS has been given the opportunity to offer the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine to CU students. Cedarville University, like many other universities in our state, received a special shipment of Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, and our own CU School of Nursing has offered to collaborate with UMS to administer the vaccine to students who want to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
The Janssen COVID-19 vaccine will be provided free of charge to current, enrolled students who are 18 or over. The vaccinations will be given in the HSC clinic on the first floor right inside the street entrance to the HSC.
Keep the following in mind as you make this appointment:
- You must be 18 or older to receive the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please maintain social distancing when you come to the clinic.
- Please do not come to the vaccination clinic if you are ill.
- Wear a mask.
- Please bring your own pen to fill out necessary forms.
- You will be required to wait 15 minutes for observation after you have been vaccinated.
- You should not get a COVID-19 vaccine within two weeks of receiving another vaccine.
Sign Up for Your Vaccination Appointment
Appointments are required and are available during the following dates and times:
Tuesday, April 13
10:00a.m. - 1:00p.m. 2:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.
Wednesday, April 14
9:00a.m. - 11:30a.m.
Further information about the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine can be found here:
Updates to this page
- April 9, 2021 - Page created
- April 13, 2021 - Updated page - Clinic Canceled