Active Cases - Residential Graduate and Undergraduate Students
(Student has a lab-confirmed positive test.)
Total Active Confirmed Cases: -
-% of Undergraduate and Graduate Students Enrolled in a Campus-Based Program (- / -)
The best indicator of containment of COVID-19 on Cedarville's campus is the count of undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled in a residential program of study and are currently in isolation due to a lab-confirmed positive test. This COVID-19 reporting dashboard is updated daily.
As we prioritize the care and protection of our campus community, Cedarville University has implemented a proactive COVID-19 response strategy:
- Testing of all symptomatic students and athletes pursuant to NCAA requirements.
- Immediate contact tracing to identify individuals who may have been exposed to infection.
- Quarantine for any students who have been exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Isolation for any student who has exhibited symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or who has a lab-confirmed test result.
Quarantine numbers fluctuate daily as students are notified of exposure and released after Day 5, if they exhibit no symptoms.
Although faculty and staff are required to follow COVID-19 protocols related to testing, self-quarantine, and isolation, they are not mandated to report this HIPAA-protected health information to the University as their employer.
Updates to this page
- January 10, 2022 - Update testing and quarantine copy; add initial residential student number for spring 2022
- Aug. 31, 2021 - Total residential student number updated as of the fall 2021 official enrollment census
- Aug. 30, 2021 - Update copy
- Aug. 23, 2021 - Initial residential student number updated for fall 2021
- Feb. 9, 2021 - Total residential student number updated as of the spring 2021 official enrollment census
- Jan. 19, 2021 - Official tracking restarted (first day of spring semester)
- Jan. 15, 2021 - Total residential student number updated with preliminary spring 2021 enrollment
- Jan. 14, 2021 - Updated quarantine information
- Sep. 8, 2020 - Total residential student number updated as of the fall 2020 official enrollment census