Christmas Break Ideas
December 20, 2013
Christmas break is a great time for students to sleep in, spend time with friends, and, most importantly, celebrate Christ's birth. But it's also a good opportunity to take care of important college-related details. Encourage your student to get a jump start on 2014 and move that much closer to their Cedarville
- Decision made? Submit the $250 reservation deposit during break! (Is your student's application incomplete? Check online for missing pieces, then request references or documents to be sent right away in the New Year.)
- Check out the FAFSA website. Required for all need-based aid, the FAFSA application for the 2014-15 school year will be available January 1. Apply early for maximum grants and scholarships.
- Register for our FREE "How to Complete the FAFSA" webinar, offered Monday, January 13 at 8 p.m. EST.
- Plan a campus visit. It's the best way to see if Cedarville University is the place for your student!
- Talk to a Cedarville student or alum who lives in your area. Need a referral? Send us an e-mail and we'll help connect you.
- Learn more about the major your student is considering. We have over 100 programs of study from which to choose.
- Join the CU fan club on Facebook! See who else is connected.
- Plan a prayer time with friends. College is a big decision. Ask God to give you wisdom, provide for your needs, and make His direction clear!
- Above all, celebrate our Savior's birth! HE is the reason Cedarville exists and the focus of everything we seek to accomplish in the lives of students!