Growing in a Local Church
May 23, 2014
Cedarville University is privileged to care for the growth of some of the best university-aged students on our planet -- including your son or daughter. We take this charge very seriously. One of the elements in the spiritual growth dynamic here at Cedarville is seeing to it, as best we are able, that each student connects with a local church. The years of their academic training could leave them separated from any type of effective fellowship with the body of Christ, except for what takes place within the boundaries of our campus. Chapel is exciting and distinctive to a Cedarville education, but it does not take the place of the local church.
We are blessed to have many great churches in the greater Miami Valley region. The top-10 churches (based on number of Cedarville students in attendance) are:
- All Nations Bible Fellowship, Dayton
- Apex Community Church, Dayton
- Apex Community Church, Xenia
- Cornerstone Bible Church, Xenia
- Grace Baptist Church, Cedarville
- Dayton Avenue Baptist Church, Xenia
- Emmanuel Baptist Church, Xenia
- Northside Baptist Church, Springfield
- Shawnee Hills Baptist Church, Jamestown
- Southgate Baptist Church, Springfield
We are blessed with many more churches as well! We will continue to impress the importance of the local church upon our students, with the goal of seeing them grow spiritually while they attend Cedarville and then watching them naturally step right into a solid local church wherever they land in the years ahead. To God be the glory!
There is still time to submit the reservation deposit if your student is considering enrolling this fall! Contact Admissions at 1-800-CEDARVILLE (233-2784) to make arrangements.
Why Christ Centered Higher Education?