Boys Soccer Team Camp
The 2021 Boy's Soccer Team Camp has been cancelled for this year. If you have any questions please contact Travis Downing at TDowning@cedarville.edu.
JV and Varsity boys soccer teams and their coaches
Experience a great team building experience while preparing your team for the fall season by attending the Cedarville Men's Soccer Team Camp. The Cedarville Men's Soccer program believes that success on the field is derived from great team chemistry, a firm belief in improving as a group, and a competitive desire to be excellent. Teams at Cedarville's team camp will be pushed on and off the field to be the best they can be as they prepare for the fall season ahead.
Teams will all receive high level coaching from one of our Cedarville staff coaches for the entirety of the camp to work with his team throughout each session. Our desire is for the coaching staff for each high to have the flexibility to be as involved or not as involved as they desire. Our hope is that the college coach working with the team for the entirety of the camp will allow the players a good level of training while also enabling the coach to observe and interact with his/her team as they see fit.
Training sessions will be a combination of technical training, tactical training, and competitive games. As the high school season quickly approaches, we understand the need to allow players a chance to train and compete together in order to have the best product in the fall months. Our coaches will work with the high school coaches to ensure that sessions are tailored towards what your team wants and needs.
- Games are Round Robin Tourney with other teams.
- Games are played on a Full Regulation Field - Excellent Facilities.
- Training sessions are designed to meet the needs of each team. Sessions are organized by College Coaches. High School Coaches work alongside college coaches in running of sessions.
- There are great team-building opportunities in free time.
July 8–10, 2021
Registration is from 1 – 2 p.m. in the Callan Athletic Center on July 1. Camp will start at 3 p.m. Camp concludes at Noon on July 10.
- The first meal will be dinner on July 8.
- The last meal will be breakfast on July 10.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team. Once camp starts there are no refunds.
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is $85.
- Coaches will receive a $200 stipend for teams with more than 15 kids.
- Player: $235 per player
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Practices are held in Cedarville's outstanding training and match facilities including the lighted stadium soccer complex and multiple practice fields (all 118 yards x 73 yards).
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- All-you-can-eat meals are provided in the University dining hall.
- Registration Deadline: July 1, 2021
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.
All meals will be served in the school dining hall, starting with dinner on July 8 and ending with breakfast on July 10th.