Girls Basketball Team Camp #2
June 10–12, 2021
Give your Varsity, JV, Freshman, or Middle School girls basketball team a competitive edge! Come to Cedarville University this summer for one of the top basketball team camps in the Midwest, located on the campus of Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio. Our excellent facilities include:
- Seven indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and three in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- 9 Games per team
- Competition at middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity levels
- Single elimination Crunch Time Tournament after lunch on the last day
- Coaches do not ref or keep score
- Court time available for practice
- Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
- Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.
- Head coach receives a stipend of $200 per team
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is
- Resident $85
- Commuter $55
- $200 per resident
- $165 per commuter
- $85 per injured player
- $55 per injured commuter player
Coaches, please register online
- Middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity teams should be registered separately.
- Attendance is limited to the first 40 teams.
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: April 14, 2021
- Check-In will be staggered, and you will be given a registration time for the camp between 10 a.m. to 12:30 on Thursday, June 10.
All meals will be served in the school cafeteria with all-you-can-eat meals starting with dinner on Thursday, June 10. The final meal of camp will be lunch in the cafeteria on June 12.
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. More information will be sent about registration to coaches once you have signed up for camp.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.