Girls Soccer Team Residential Camp
Players in grades 9–12 and their coaches.
Experience the ultimate team bonding experience and put your team on a path of success by participating in the Cedarville University Women’s Soccer Residential Team Camp. Teams learn best in a challenging and competitive environment, and each day, players will be pushed by the camp coaches and challenged by the curriculum to raise their level of team play and team cohesion. The Cedarville coaching staff takes pride in providing quality instruction in a thought-provoking, competitive and enjoyable environment.
- Daily technical, tactical and team training
- Team league play with championship games
- 3v3 tournament (campers make their own teams)
- Team building activities
- Cedarville players serve as camp counselors in the dorm
- Excellent training facilities close to air conditioned dorm and cafeteria
- All you can eat meals
- Camp T-shirt
- Teams trained by college coaches and elite club coaches with assistance from Cedarville varsity players
- Each High School coach will coach their own team during league play
- Each High School coach gets a $200 stipend for coaching their own team during league play. Your team's assigned college coach will be there to assist you during league play.
Sunday, July 11 through Tuesday, July 13
- Check-in is from 1:00 p.m. — 2:30 p.m. on July 11 at the Callan Athletic Center lobby
- Informational Meeting for all participants at 3:00 p.m. at the Callan Athletic Center lobby
- First field session will begin at 3:30 p.m.
- First meal provided at camp is dinner at 5:15 p.m. on July 11
- The camp will conclude at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 13
Cedarville University, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Cedarville University Athletic Fields
- Cedarville University Dorms and Cafeteria
- In case of inclement weather, games and instruction will take place in the Callan Athletic Center and the Doden Field House.
- There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds
- Residential: $225 (injured player $100)
- Commuter: $180 (injured player $70)
- First two residential coaches are free (room & board)
- Each additional residential Coach: $85 ($55 commuter)
Cost includes lodging, all meals, camp T-shirt and instruction for all resident campers. Cost for all commuters includes lunch and dinner, camp T-shirt and instruction.
Campers will be responsible for lost room keys ($75) and/or any room damage which occurs.
- All registration is done online by the high school coach.
- Please register each team separately and designate if the team is varsity or junior varsity.
- Minimum roster size to be eligible for the $200 stipend is 16 players per team however attending with a smaller roster is still allowed.
- High School coaches may choose to opt out of coaching their team during league play forfeiting their stipend. The college coach assigned to your team would cover all coaching responsibilities during league play if the high school coach opts out. Please note on the registration if you plan to coach during league play or if you plan to opt out.
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, June 23.
- All campers must fill out a medical release form signed by your parent or legal guardian.
For further information or questions about the camp, please email Coach Jonathan Meade at email@example.com.
|Sunday, July 11|
|1:00 p.m.||Team/player check-in and final registration (ends at 1:30 p.m.)|
|3:00 p.m.||Welcome and informational meeting (Callan Athletic Center)|
|3:30 p.m.||Team training session — ends at 4:45 pm|
|5:45 p.m.||Team building|
|7:15 p.m.||League play game 1|
|8:15 p.m.||League play game 2|
|9:15 p.m.||Free time|
|Monday, July 12|
|9:15 a.m.||3v3 Tournament – ends at 10:15 a.m.|
|10:30 a.m.||Team training session – ends at 11:45 a.m.|
|1:00 p.m.||Team building|
|2:45 p.m.||Team Training Session - ends at 4:00 p.m.|
|7:00 p.m.||League play game 1|
|8:00 p.m.||League play game 2|
|9:15 p.m.||Free time|
|Tuesday, July 13|
|9:30 a.m.||3v3 Tournament Championship|
|10:45 a.m.||Team training session – ends at 11:45 a.m.|
|12:45 p.m.||Clean room and pack up|
|1:45 p.m.||Teams warm-up for championship games|
|2:00 p.m.||League play championship games|
|3:00 p.m.||Camp closing|