Girls Volleyball Team Camp
July 14–17, 2021
Check-in is from 1–2 p.m. in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby on Wednesday, July 14th. Camp concludes at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, July 16th.
- Multiple training sessions with the court coaches.
- Scrimmages v other teams in the camp.
- Position training sessions each evening.
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Nine indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and five in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- All-you-can-eat meals are provided in the University dining hall.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds.
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is $75.
- $240 per player
- $210 per commuter player
Coaches, please register online.
- Freshman, JV, and varsity teams should be registered separately.
- Attendance is limited to the first 36 teams.
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: July 4, 2021
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a female coach/chaperone on campus.
Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.