Packing and Travel
COVID and Travel Information
According to COVID protocols, if a student presents symptoms while on campus a parent/guardian will be required to pick them up within 12-24 hours.
No Air Travel
Due to COVID and as we move forward with precaution, we will not be having any registrants travel by air. If you plan to sign up and come, then we will need you to travel by car. Thanks so much for your understanding.
- Linens for XL twin bed or sleeping bag
- Pencil and notebook, academic supplies
- Personal items
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Modest bathing suit
- Trash bags
- Additional spending money (snacks, bookstore, coffee)
- Signed medical release form [pdf]
- Climbing Wall Waiver
Modest casual dress including blue jeans, shorts, and T-shirts are acceptable for program activities. Shorts should be no shorter than halfway between the top of the knee and top of the thigh. Exposed midriff style shirts are not allowed.