2017–18 Transfer Faculty Excellence Scholarship
Note: This information is valid for new transfer students entering Cedarville in 2017–18.
Requires a combined college cumulative grade point average between 3.000 and 3.199.
- there is no rounding of the combined cumulative GPA
NOTE: Transfer scholarship decisions are based on college transcripts received by:
June 15th (starting fall semester) or
January 15th (starting spring semester)
No separate application is necessary.
$5,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, as long as the student has a Cedarville Cum GPA of 2.8 or higher at time of annual review.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- Note: There is no rounding of the cumulative GPA.
What if student's Cum GPA falls below 2.8? Is this award renewable at a later time?
- Yes, students whose Cedarville Cum GPA is below 2.8 at the annual review may have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is raised to meet the required 2.8 mark.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each term (spring, summer, and fall).