2018–19 Transfer Cedarville Achievement Scholarship
Note: This information is valid for new transfer students entering Cedarville in 2018–19.
- Accepted students who do not qualify for Transfer President’s, Chancellor’s, Dean’s, or Faculty Excellence Scholarships.
- If, based upon updated GPA and/or test score information, the student qualifies for one of the above scholarships, the Transfer Cedarville Achievement Scholarship will be removed from the aid package and replaced by the new transfer academic scholarship.
NOTE: Transfer scholarship decisions are based on college transcripts received by:
- June 15th (starting fall semester) or
- January 15th (starting spring semester)
No separate application is necessary.
$3,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may not be combined with the Transfer President’s, Chancellor’s, Dean’s, or Faculty Excellence Scholarships
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, as long as the student has a Cedarville Cum GPA of 2.5 or higher at time of annual review.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- Note: There is no rounding of the cumulative GPA.
What if student's Cum GPA falls below 2.5? Is this award renewable at a later time?
- Yes, students whose Cedarville Cum GPA is below 2.5 at the annual review may have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is raised to meet the required 2.5 mark.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each term (spring, summer, and fall).