2019–20 Transfer Cedarville Fund Scholarship
Note: This information is valid for new transfer students entering Cedarville in 2019–20.
Awarded to transfer students with demonstrated financial need.
In addition to demonstrated financial need, the following also apply:
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Complete the FAFSA for the 2019-20 year (available online on or after October 1, 2018).
Is Need Based?
Yes, the Cedarville Need-Based Scholarship renews as long as the student maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and demonstrates 'Financial Need' for each academic year.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- The FAFSA must be completed each academic year as a basis for determining 'Financial Need.'